Improve Safety and Lower Risk with Fleet Management Software
Risk is inevitable. Whether you manage a crane, concrete pumping, or heavy equipment rental operation, risk management should be a continuous effort to better equip your organization to make the right business and operational decisions.
Enlisting the services of a trusted insurance provider and a technology partner is critical to protect your business. To move our industries forward and provide better protection, Fleet Cost & Care has partnered with NationsBuilders Insurance (NBIS) and created a preferred pricing incentive to all NBIS insureds.
Fleet Cost & Care’s NexGen desktop software and Atom mobile app is full of built-in safety features to keep safety and risk management a documented part of every job. In this post, we will highlight several features available to all Fleet Cost & Care users and NBIS insureds.
Dispatch & E-tickets
- Capture electronic signatures from a smartphone or tablet at the beginning and the end of a job
- Require employees to complete and attach pre-job inspection, site safety, and other checklists before moving to next stage of the job
- Tickets are stored in your data base and cannot be lost like paper tickets
- Attach pertinent documents to E-tickets – lift plans, permits, and more
Terms & conditions
- Single & multi-state terms & conditions templates can be setup for various documents and defaulted based on company or yard, or manually selected
- Automatically email E-Tickets – to customer when first & second signatures are captured
- PDF documents, such as quotes, rental agreements, delivery contracts, and more can be generated and emailed directly or through DocuSign to capture signatures
- Require certifications for customers, job sites, and units to ensure the appropriate employees are assigned; with pop-up notifications of potential conflicts
- Employees can access their own certifications for verification through Atom
- Audit coming due and past due certifications
ELD & GPS Integrations
- Import hours of service from ELD systems to enable dispatchers to maintain compliance when scheduling employees
- Import unit engine hours, miles, and location from GPS systems to build an audit trail of equipment usage
- Manage coming due and past due preventative maintenance activities
- Track and prioritize the status of open work orders
- Flag and respond to reported deficiencies
- Attach pictures of damage or wear and tear with comments
- Take proactive measures to ensure all equipment is properly maintained to minimize unit down time
- Historical data of preventative maintenance and repairs performed on every unit
- Historical data of reported deficiencies
- Unit down time history
- Interactive Microsoft Power BI Dashboards for service managers
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FLEET COST & CARE FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS AND NBIS PREFERRED PRICING INCENTIVE, complete this form or CALL 800.281.9445.