3 Benefits of Using Sales Assistant
Fed up with the number of business tools you use on a regular basis? Want to manage your customer information in the same system you use to manage your fleet operations? Fleet Cost & Care’s Sales Assistant can help your organization stay better organized and be more efficient.
Sales Assistant is a built-in CRM tool that can save time and effort by keeping sales tasks within NexGen where customer records and quotes are already being managed. Designed to reduce the need for a separate CRM system, Sales Assistant is available in both NexGen and Atom, making it a useful tool for people in your organization wherever they are working from.
Below are three key benefits of using Sales Assistant:
1. Improve Task Management
- Create customer specific tasks to clearly identify what types of follow up actions need to be completed
- Examples include:
- Follow-up call
- Site visit
- Entertainment invitation
- Pricing review
- Examples include:
- Set email notifications to track and remind salespeople of important sales activities
- Prioritize specific quotes, customers, prospects, job sites, or any other criteria that make sense for your sales team and other people
- Assign tasks to yourself or to other people in your organization to keep data flowing
2. Streamline The Customer Experience
- Connect data and insights stored in Sales Assistant to enhance relationships with recurring customers and to anticipate their needs
- Access a customer’s previous jobs to understand their preferences, requirements, and payment history
- Focus on the opportunities that are most likely to generate revenue
3. Improve Communication and Efficiency
- Analyze and act on customer data quickly
- Shorten sales cycles by having all your customer’s information in one place
- Boost accountability and visibility of sales teams with access to management reports and dashboards that track open and completed tasks
- Measure performance by evaluating task completion rate and other data
Help your sales team and other people in your organization be more efficient by introducing them to Sales Assistant. A tool built to centralize the management of daily business activities, better organize critical customer data and improve communication amongst teams.
Sales Assistant is an included enhancement with your annual fees and it’s available now. To schedule an update and begin using Sales Assistant, contact our support team today.