Increase productivity and efficiency between dispatch, operations, safety, and training.
A new software integration has been launched between Fleet Cost & Care and Industrial Training International (ITI), a global leader in the design and delivery of learning solutions for organizations conducting crane, rigging, and load handling activities. With the Fleet Cost & Care + ITI Learning Hub integration your organization can deploy best practices in learning and fleet management.
What does it do?
- Reduce data entry and duplication
- Reduce employee downtime
- Automate learning and certification assignments
- Prove training and qualifications to customers inside NexGen, the second they are completed in ITI’s Learning Hub (with over 2,000 learning titles to choose from ITI, JJ Keller, ClickSafety and More)
- NexGen User creates ITI Learner automatically
- Learner Transcript and new Course Completions auto-sync to the NexGen Employee Record, in real-time
- Employee Record
- Safety & Training Managers
- NexGen Administrators
- ITI Learning Hub Administrators
- Employees (Learners & Atom Users)
- Project Managers & Superintendents
How else might this benefit your employees and operation?
- Atom Users quick launch to ITI Learning Hub to complete training assignments
- On an Employee Record, a NexGen Admin can click into the ITI Learner Record to assign a new Course or Learning Path